TOEFL Test Strategies with Practice Tests by Eli Hinkel Ph.D.
Updated to reflect the most recent Tests of English as a Foreign Language, this book presents detailed advice on strategies test-takers can master for success when taking the TOEFL. Specific advice deals separately with how to answer questions in the Listening Comprehension, Structure and Written Expression, and Reading Comprehension sections of the TOEFL. Test-takers will also find lists of idioms and their meanings, new chapter serving as a tutorial for the current Computer-Based TOEFL, and eight model TOEFL practice tests with answer keys.
If you plan to take the TOEFL and get a high score, you need this book. You’ll find effective strategies you can master to cope with problems in listening comprehension, language structure and written expression, and reading comprehension. You’ll also find help in expanding your English vocabulary. The strategies and tips in this book are based on a decade of TOEFL research.
Related Posts maybe you like:
- [DOWNLOAD] IMPROVE YOUR IELTS FULL SET OF WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING & READING SKILLS
- TOEFL IBT READING PRACTICE TEST 33 SOLUTION & EXPLANATION
- [PDF + Audio full] Free Download the IELTS Test builder 1 + 2
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL
- Mastering Prepositions for the TOEFL in Five Minutes a Day
Lists of idioms and preparation for the Test of Written English
Eight TOEFL practice tests with answer keys
NEW IN THIS EDITION
A tutorial for the Computer-Based TOEFL