TOEFL Reading & Writing Workout: The Essential Practice You Need for the TOEFL Scores You Want (College Test Preparation)
The Essential Practice You Need for the TOEFL Scores You Want.
For students who want to increase their mastery of difficult TOEFL reading and writing concepts, The Princeton Review’s TOEFL Reading & Writing Workout provides all the practice you need to help you get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Get a High Score.
• Comprehensive list of commonly tested vocabulary words
• Expert subject reviews of TOEFL reading and writing concepts
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Related Posts maybe you like:
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Over 200 practice writing and reading drill questions
• Quick quizzes on vocabulary words you need to know
• Practice essay questions with online listening prompts
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.