The Writing Template Book: The MICHIGAN Guide to Writing Well and Success on High-Stakes Tests by Kevin B. King
The Writing Template Book is a practical how-to guide for academic writers. Because good writers automatically develop their own internal writing templates that impose clarity and structure on their material, this text provides template examples to help less experienced writers produce the reliable, replicable syntax that is essential to good writing. The Writing Template Book provides numerous examples and practice exercises on writing summaries, thesis sentences, introductions, conclusions, and the bodies of typical essays and papers.
Templates are an effective tool for improving performance on standardized tests like the TOEFL® and the SAT®. Writing templates can enhance students’ scores on standardized tests by providing them with a structure that conforms to grading criteria. Students who are able to apply even a portion of the template to their essays will perform at a higher level than if they had not used templates.
Free Download The Writing Template Book: The MICHIGAN Guide to Writing Well and Success on High-Stakes Tests by Kevin B. King (Ebook)
Related Posts maybe you like:
- [DOWNLOAD] IMPROVE YOUR IELTS FULL SET OF WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING & READING SKILLS
- TOEFL IBT READING PRACTICE TEST 33 SOLUTION & EXPLANATION
- [PDF + Audio full] Free Download the IELTS Test builder 1 + 2
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL
- Mastering Prepositions for the TOEFL in Five Minutes a Day