NorthStar: Building Skills for the TOEFL® iBT: High Intermediate , by Helen Solórzano (Series Editors: Frances Boyd and Carol Numrich) is published in cooperation with ETS.
Pearson Longman and ETS combine their expertise in language learning and test development to create an innovative approach to building the skills assessed in the new TOEFL® Internet-based test (iBT).
Each text features
- Northstar Building Skills for the Toefl iBT Advanced
- NorthStar Focus on High Intermediate Focus Reading and Writing (Ebook)
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test with DVD-ROM, Fifth Edition
- Mastering Prepositions for the TOEFL in Five Minutes a Day
- Ten thematic units to develop academic skills in English while building test-taking confidence
- Integrated skill practice to develop critical thinking and communicative competence
- Authentic TOEFL® iBT practice sets created by ETS especially for this series
- Practical tips to sharpen test-taking strategies
- Teacher’s Manuals with evaluation tools to track students’ progress and actual student responses (speaking and writing) at all score levels
Available in Intermediate, High Intermediate, Advanced levels.
Use NorthStar: Building Skills for the TOEFL® iBT with the integrated skills series NorthStar to build a strong foundation for success on the TOEFL® iBT.
(ETS, the ETS logo, and TOEFL are used registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS), used under license by Pearson Longman.)