Mosaic 2 LISTENING/SPEAKING Class Audio CD: Silver Edition 5th Edition by Jami Hanreddy, Elizabeth Whalley
Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully-integrated, 18-book academic series.
- Language proficiencies are articulated across five ability levels (beginning through advanced) within each of the four language skill strands.
- Chapter themes articulate across the four skill strands to systematically recycle content, vocabulary, and grammar.
New to the Silver Edition
Teacher-approved, contemporary, full-color design – for Interactions Access and Interactions 1 and 2reading and Listening/Speaking – showcases compelling instructional photos to strengthen the educational experience.
- Up-to-date, engaging global content appeals to the sophisticated, academic audience forInteractions/Mosaic.
- Enhanced focus on vocabulary building, test taking and critical thinking skills promotes academic achievement.
- Self-Assessment Logs encourage students to evaluate their learning.
- Focus on Testing stratgegies and activities for TOEFL iBT preparations build invaluable test-taking strategies.
- Skills index for each student book helps instructors match textbook content with curricular standards and objectives.
- Guided practice using a variety of graphic organizers provides students with organization tools for academic skill building.
- Best Practices approach in the Teacher’s Edition promotes excellence in language teaching and learning.
This set of audio CDs is designed to accompany the high intermediate to low advanced level Listening/Speaking student book with audio highlights.
Free Download Mosaic 2 LISTENING/SPEAKING Class Audio CD: Silver Edition 5th Edition by Jami Hanreddy, Elizabeth Whalley