Mosaic 1 Listening/Speaking Class AUDIO CD: Silver Edition by Jami Hanreddy, Elizabeth Whalley
Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully-integrated, 18-book academic series.
- Language proficiencies are articulated across five ability levels (beginning through advanced) within each of the four language skill strands.
- Chapter themes articulate across the four skill strands to systematically recycle content, vocabulary, and grammar.
New to the Silver Edition
Teacher-approved, contemporary, full-color design – for Interactions Access and Interactions 1 and 2reading and Listening/Speaking – showcases compelling instructional photos to strengthen the educational experience.
- Up-to-date, engaging global content appeals to the sophisticated, academic audience forInteractions/Mosaic.
- Enhanced focus on vocabulary building, test taking and critical thinking skills promotes academic achievement.
- Self-Assessment Logs encourage students to evaluate their learning.
- Focus on Testing stratgegies and activities for TOEFL iBT preparations build invaluable test-taking strategies.
- Skills index for each student book helps instructors match textbook content with curricular standards and objectives.
- Guided practice using a variety of graphic organizers provides students with organization tools for academic skill building.
- Best Practices approach in the Teacher’s Edition promotes excellence in language teaching and learning.
This set of audio CDs is designed to accompany the intermediate to high intermediate Listening/Speaking student book with audio highlights.
Related Posts maybe you like:
- Mosaic 2 LISTENING/SPEAKING Class Audio CD: Silver Edition
- [DOWNLOAD] IMPROVE YOUR IELTS FULL SET OF WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING & READING SKILLS
- TOEFL IBT READING PRACTICE TEST 33 SOLUTION & EXPLANATION
- [PDF + Audio full] Free Download the IELTS Test builder 1 + 2
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL