Delta’s Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test: Six Practice Tests for the iBT by
THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT THE AUDIO CDs. THIS VERSION IS THE BOOK ONLY!!
Six Practice Tests for the iBT gives students plenty of practice as they prepare for the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) or the new form of the institutional TOEFL (ITP).This new book/audio set contains a concise description of the TOEFL and the types of questions in each section, as well as six full-length tests that have not been published before.
Overall, This book is an excellent choice and good alternative to TOEFL books by the major publishers such as Barron’s or Kaplan. You can also check the Delta’s Key to the TOEFL iBT: Advanced Skill Practice which includes 35 units of study in reading, listening, speaking, and writing Four full length tests in TOEFL iBT format 1,200 questions in the units, quizzes, and tests Answer key, audio script, and score charts Abundant skill practice for 15 weeks of study Nine hours of audio in mp3 format included with the book.
- Delta’s Key to the TOEFL iBT: Advanced Skill Practice With CD (Audio)
- TOEFL IBT Reading Practice Test 26 Solution & Explanation
- TOEFL IBT Reading Practice Test 25 Solution & Explanation
- TOEFL IBT Reading Practice Test 24 Solution & Explanation
- TOEFL IBT Reading Practice Test 23 Solution & Explanation
Six Practice Tests for the iBT can be used in a number of ways:
- As practice for the TOEFL iBT
- As practice for the new TOEFL ITP
- As a companion to Delta s Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test: Advanced Skill Practice for the iBT
- As the primary or secondary text in a TOEFL preparation course
- As a resource for independent study or laboratory
Features of the book:
- Description of the TOEFL and various questions
- Six new full–length practice tests
- Over 600 questions in TOEFL format
- Complete answer key and audio scripts
- Charts to record test scores and monitor progress
- Audio texts for all tests
- 6 hours of listening on 6 compact disks
**The audio CDs are necessary for the Listening portions of the text.**