Cracking the TOEFL iBT with CD, 2011 Edition (Test Preparation) by Douglas Pierce, Sean Kinsell
Synopsis: The TOEFL has undergone major changes in recent years. It is now completely computer-based; it’s longer; and it has mandatory Speaking, Listening, and Writing sections.Cracking the TOEFL iBT provides the most comprehensive information available about how to succeed on the exam, complete with an audio CD and full transcript, full-length practice test, and scores of drill questions.
If it’s on the TOEFL iBT, it’s in this book. Cracking the TOEFL iBT with CD includes:
• A full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections on an MP3 CD
• Audio exercises on the CD to hone your listening skills
• Strategies and practice drills for all core concepts
• Detailed answers and explanations for the practice test and all practice drills
• Tips on organizing and focusing your essay-writing skills
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of taking the TOEFL iBT
• Additional grammar review to brush up on your basics
• Planning and organization advice to get you all the way to test day!
Related Posts maybe you like:
Free Download Cracking the TOEFL iBT with CD, 2011 Edition (Test Preparation) by Douglas Pierce, Sean Kinsell