Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2018 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
• Lessons on how to identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
• Tips on how to effectively organize your ideas
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Grammar review to brush up on the basics
• Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL
• Comprehensive guidance on how to write a high-scoring essay
Related Posts maybe you like:
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections (available both on included CD and as streaming files online)
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and drills
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and they also provide expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.