Cliff’s TOEFL Preparation Guide by
This is a test preparation guide for students studying English as a foreign language. It provides background material and guidance in understanding the TOEFL, which should help students take the test with maximum efficiency.
It aims to be thorough, concise and easy to understand. The book includes: an analysis of each type of question and an explanation of the most successful approaches to it; an intensive grammar review, exercises and mini-tests; six full-length practice tests; answers and explanations, cross-referenced to the review; self-scoring charts; two audio cassettes; and a complete table of contents.
Free Download Cliff’s TOEFL Preparation Guide by
Related Posts maybe you like:
- [DOWNLOAD] IMPROVE YOUR IELTS FULL SET OF WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING & READING SKILLS
- TOEFL IBT READING PRACTICE TEST 33 SOLUTION & EXPLANATION
- [PDF + Audio full] Free Download the IELTS Test builder 1 + 2
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL
- Mastering Prepositions for the TOEFL in Five Minutes a Day