Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Beginning Combined Book & MP3 CD by Paul Edmunds, Nancie Mckinnon, Jeff Zeter
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT is part of a three-level test-preparation series designed to prepare learners of English for the TOEFL iBT. In this first level of the series, beginning learners will be able to familiarize themselves with question types found on the TOEFL iBT while covering a variety of disciplines. In addition, learners can practice their skills in all four test areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Each book provides comprehensive coverage of the designated skill and offers learners extensive practice.
Box set of 8 audio CDs to accompany Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT: Beginnng (Combined Book). Incorporated are audio recordings of lectures and conversations used in the listening, speaking, and writing exercises and practice tests.
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT is the first step in a graded test preparation course designed to hone the test-taking skills required of students who will take the iBT TOEFL administered by ETS. In addition to familiarizing students with innovative question types found on the iBT TOEFL, this course provides tips and strategies for each of the four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Intermediate Reading
- Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT Intermediate 2nd Edition (Ebook+Audio)
- Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT: 2nd Edition Intermediate Writing
- Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT: 2nd Edition Intermediate Listening
- Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT: 2nd Edition Intermediate Speaking
– Focused practice of each question type
– Controlled note-taking activities
– Annotated reading, listening, and sample response passages to support vocabulary acquisition
– Graded practice to support comfortable development of test skills
– Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL iBT format
– Full answer key including all sample responses
– Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
– Audio recording includes over 120 sample conversations and lectures,
as well as over 40 sample responses for speaking tasks
– Split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) available
– Combined audio CD set available separately
The complete Compass TOEFL iBT Skills Course
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Beginning
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Intermediate
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Advanced