Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT 1, Listening Book (with 2 Audio CDs, Transcript & Answer Key) by
Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT is a 3-level, 12-book test preparation series designed for beginning-level students of the TOEFL iBT. Each level consists of four books: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing. Over the course of the series, students build on their current vocabulary to include common TOEFL and academic vocabulary. Students new to the test are also introduced to level-appropriate passages, lectures, conversations, and questions found on the TOEFL iBT.
Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT enables students to build on both their language skills and their knowledge. The topics are interesting and easily accessible to students. In addition, the themes cover the most frequent topics featured in the TOEFL iBT. Students accumulate vocabulary through repeated exposure over the course of the series. The series targets 1,300 TOEFL-related words, including all 570 words found on the Academic Word List used by TESOL.
Related Posts maybe you like:
- Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT 2 Listening (Ebook + Audio)
- [DOWNLOAD] IMPROVE YOUR IELTS FULL SET OF WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING & READING SKILLS
- TOEFL IBT READING PRACTICE TEST 33 SOLUTION & EXPLANATION
- [PDF + Audio full] Free Download the IELTS Test builder 1 + 2
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL
(1) Focused practice of each TOEFL iBT question type
(2) Controlled note-taking activities
(3) Graded vocabulary acquisition
(4) Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
(5) Full answer key including sample responses for spoken and written sections
(6) Complete audio recordings of the listening and integrated sections
(7) Sample lesson plans