TOEFL iBT. Internet-Based Test 2006-2007, 12th Edition (Barron’s How to Prepare for the Toefl Test of English As a Foreign Language (Book Only)) by Pamela Sharpe
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is now being offered as an internet-based test, or iBT, and the new edition of Barron’s TOEFL manual and accompanying software have been completely revised and updated to reflect the new format. The manual presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses. The author also offers general orientation to the new TOEFL iBT, as well as a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing.
There is also a review of language skills–listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The optional CD-ROM presents seven on-screen TOEFL iBT exams that simulate actual test conditions and provide automatic scoring.
Choose Barron’s Method for Success on the TOEFL iBT
Related Posts maybe you like:
- Read and understand the orientation to the new TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Take a model pretest and check the answers and examples to pinpoint your weaknesses
- Design your personal study plan for success
- Use this book’s review chapters to improve your skills
- Take the model progress test from the book or from the CD-ROM
- Review the answers, examples, and explanations for all test questions
It’s Your Path to a Higher Test Score