How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay (Barron’s Writing for the Toefl) by
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers
Read and understand the author’s overview of the TOEFL Essay
- Select an essay topic that interests you
- Organize your main ideas
- Write a first draft, then follow the author’s directions for editing it
- Write a final draft and proofread it carefully
- Analyze your essay, referring to the book’s model essays for guidanceIt’s Your Path To a Higher TOEFL Test Score
Free Download How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay
Related Posts maybe you like:
- Barron’s Writing for the TOEFL iBT by Lin Lougheed
- [DOWNLOAD] IMPROVE YOUR IELTS FULL SET OF WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING & READING SKILLS
- TOEFL IBT READING PRACTICE TEST 33 SOLUTION & EXPLANATION
- [PDF + Audio full] Free Download the IELTS Test builder 1 + 2
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL
rate this book
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
By A Customer - Published on Amazon.com
a wonderful book, especially for non-native speakers
This is a wonderful book that teaches how to construct a coherent and convincing essay in 30 minutes. It's especially usefully for non-native speakers who have not been trained in writting essay in English. I consider myself fluent in writing in English (I scored 5.5 -- 90% percentile in GMAT writing test), but still find this book helpful. Highly recommended!
I have taken the CBT TOEFL a few days ago, and this book was really useful for the Writing Section. When I was preparing for the test, I carefully reviewed each essay example given in this book, and it helped me to become familiar with them in advance.
By Takayuki Nakayama
Excellent book for writing TOEFL essays.
I prepared for the TOEFL test by using this book, and successfully entered a business school. This book contains model essays of 185 topics. You can use this book to know how to write effective essays and earn sufficient scores in the TOEFL test.