4 Practice Tests for the TOEFL 2019-2020: Online + Audio by Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan’s 4 Practice Tests for the TOEFL provides printed exams and expert explanations to help you master your English abilities in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Test-like Listening tracks, realistic practice questions, and additional online resources give you everything you need to succeed on the TOEFL.
We’re so confident 4 Practice Tests for the TOEFL offers all the practice you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with our book and online resources, you’ll score higher on the TOEFL.
The Most Practice
Related Posts maybe you like:
- Four full-length practice exams in the book and online
- Exam-like questions with detailed answer explanations help you build your Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing skills
- Listening tracks for test-like practice online
- We know the test: The Kaplan team ensures our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by experts who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
Kaplan Test Prep is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses worldwide. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings, a complete array of print books and digital products, and a global network of certified providers, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including test prep for English language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC as well as for entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, and professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. For Kaplan Test Prep’s global offerings, go to www.kaptestglobal.com.